VYLEESI is indicated for the treatment of premenopausal women with acquired, generalized hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), as characterized by low sexual desire that causes marked distress or interpersonal difficulty and is NOT due to:
- A co-existing medical or psychiatric condition,
- Problems with the relationship, or
- The effects of a medication or drug substance.
Acquired HSDD refers to HSDD that develops in a patient who previously had no problems with sexual desire. Generalized HSDD refers to HSDD that occurs regardless of the type of stimulation, situation or partner.
Limitations of Use
- VYLEESI is not indicated for the treatment of HSDD in postmenopausal women or in men.
- VYLEESI is not indicated to enhance sexual performance.
Vyleesi is marketed and distributed in the United States by AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc., our exclusive North American licensee.